Iced Cappuccino Syllabub: Created my own recipe
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons coffee liqueur, like a White Russian
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup crushed biscuits, like macaroons
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Put the heavy cream into a medium-sized bowl and whip the cream till soft but firm with an electric mixer on high speed. Add the confectioners' sugar and whip until combined. Add the coffee liqueur, whip again.
- To assemble the syllabub: put 1 tablespoon of crushed biscuits in a martini glass. Dollup the coffee cream on top, about 4 heaping tablespoons. Garnish with ¼ teaspoon of instant granules. Put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Or are you the Luckiest Person in the World and is the sun still shining?