Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae recipe: adapted from Nigella Lawson - Nigella Express
- 200 ml (½ can) sweetened condensed milk (7oz)
- 100 gr milk or dark chocolate (3.5 oz)
- 100 gr smooth peanut butter (3.5 oz)
- 50 ml boiling water (¼ cup)
- salted peanuts, roughly chopped (optional)
- Put the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and peanut butter into a saucepan and put it on the heat to melt, stirring occasionally. In about 2 minutes you should have your sauce ready. Add the boiling water to the sauce. The sauce may look too runny at this point, but it will thicken a lot as it cools.
- Get out four sundae glasses and put a few scoops of ice cream in each. Pour some chocolate peanut butter fudge sauce over each sundae and sprinkle with the salted peanuts. Hand them round and wait for people to weep with gratitude.
I don't want to make this blog PG-13, but it is orgasmic.
I'm just saying.