Reese’s® Chewy Chocolate Cookies recipe: HersheysKitchens.com
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups (2½ sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ⅔ cup (one 10oz package) peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons (mine were rounded tablespoons, I prefer larger cookies) onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Tomorrow I'm trying ice cream sandwiches with these.