Award-season may be over, but that doesn’t stop the blogosphere from passing on bloggers awards!
Food-raven Bitter Sweet Flavours gave me the ‘Beautiful Blogger Award’! Thank you so much! Please check out this delicious-looking blog, you won’t regret it! With this award I have to state 7 things about me, so here it goes:
7 Things About Me:
1. I’m traveling to Norway this summer. (any food-related suggestions?)
2. Today, in an effort to cut back on high-calorie desserts, I baked Lily’s Scones.
3. Yesterday, in an effort to eat a high-calorie dessert, I whipped up a Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae.
4. I’m currently reading ‘I Heart New York’ by Lindsey Kelk.
5. I don’t eat fish or coconut.
6. I listen to soul and 90’s r&b music.
7. I finally admitted to myself that I am a complete chocoholic.
If that wasn’t enough, one of my new favorite blogs Beautiful Interiors and 18th Century Style gave the ‘Happy 101 Award’! Thank you, Frances! With this award I have to make a list of 10 things that make me happy:
My List of 10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Birds tweeting when I wake up in the morning.
2. Discovering a new interior store.
3. Vintage Valentino.
4. Getting good deals on things I buy.
5. Dreaming of Paris.
6. The smell and taste of really good chocolate.
8. My cats and pets of others.
10. My blogs are a source of happiness!