Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake recipe: adapted from AllRecipes.com
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chocolate, melted (optional)
- Combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; firmly press mixture evenly onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Put in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour 1/3 of batter into prepared pan. Top with a few Oreo cookies; pour in remaining batter
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Drizzle the melted chocolate on top. Chill in refrigerator until serving.